Britain’s Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip have made their first trip to Italy in 20 years. The Royal couple were greeted by Italy’s Foreign Minister. The four day trip included experiencing Italian art, culture, ceremony and, of course – cuisine. Italian honor guards on horseback escorted Britain’s queen and consort at the presidency’s Quirinal palace after their arrival at Ciampino military airport.
Recent Posts & News
It’s no secret that music is important to Italians.
As a marchigiano (native of le Marche) who lives in
You are not a resident of Italy, but wish to study on
What It's Like to study Veterinary Medicine at the
February is one of the best months to visit Italy if
Part II. Remodeling a property in Italy part II.
- Exploring the Dolomites with a hiker
- Deep down to the roots of the Colosseum
- The Perugia hospital launches a dancing challenge
- The Italian Maneskin win the Eurovision Song Contest
- The Biennale Architettura 2021 has opened its doors in Venice
- The submerged village of Curon sees the light
- The workers of Malpensa airport dance the reopening
- The project for the new Colosseum arena has been announced
- The mysterious story of the grey whale Wally
- The cathedral of Santa Croce, Florence, reopens to visitors
- Meet Jannik Sinner, the future of Italian tennis
- The latest Barbie Role Model is an Italian athlete
- Sniffer dogs for Covid, the Italian research
- Venice 1600, the city and its anniversary
- Watch: Elisa sings for Syria and Save the Children
- Must watch: “Searching for Italy” with Stanley Tucci
- Must watch: Ligabue mutes for live music
- Forza Luna Rossa!!!
- Mix Italian Songs 2021
- Driving in Italy, videos to inspire you