Steak with Parsley Sauce
Servings 2 servings
- 2 steaks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup parsley finely chopped
- You don't feel like lighting a fire to charbroil steaks because it is hot, and then there is all the mess to clean up afterwards?
- Heat a non-stick frying pan, and when hot place the meat in the pan on a high flame so that the "juice" is sealed in.
- Cook a couple of minutes on each side, overcooking gets your meat leathery and suitable mainly for shoe "uppers".
- Place cooked meat in serving dish with any juice that may have come out.
- Add salt and (if you like) pepper, cover with lots of chopped parsley and then dress with olive oil.
- This meat is good cold or tepid.