In February 2020, Italy recorded its first cases of coronavirus and in March 2020 became the epicenter for coronavirus deaths across Europe. Italy was the first country to implement a nationwide lockdown. You might remember videos of Italians singing songs from their windows to boost morale during coronavirus lockdown.
Recent Posts & News
Versace is indeed a luxury brand, founded in the late
The Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani became an
Chiara Ferragni. Fashion influencer and fashion
Shopping suggestions in Emilia
Introducing the Måneskin. The rock band taking over
Suggestions on how to make bruschetta and a few
- Emporio Armani
- Digital Green Pass in Italy and how to get it?
- How can tourists and visitors get a covid test in Italy?
- Antonio Banderas joins the cast of ‘ The Monster of Florence’
- Deep down to the roots of the Colosseum
- MotoGP, The Latest News And Updates Of The 2021 Championship
- Formula One, the latest news and updates of the 2021 Championship
- Italy wins at the extra time and goes to the quarter finals
- The racing Red Bull speeding for a secret project
- Ferrari launches the 296 GTB, with its first hybrid V6
- Nicola, the 2-year old who disappeared for almost 48 hours
- The Perugia hospital launches a dancing challenge
- Italy closes its Euro 2020 group as the leader
- Casinos and gambling halls reopen amidst industry’s crisis
- Masks outdoors might not be mandatory
- Italy wins over Switzerland and goes to the next round
- Italy, the tourists are back. Over 30 million expected.
- Shooter near Rome kills 3 and then takes his life
- Shots fired near Rome, the situation developing